You are reading 3CE Neon Nails

Friday, August 9, 2013

3CE Neon Nails


3 CONCEPT EYES
NEON NAIL



As many of you have showed big interests in 3CE Neon Nails,
I would like to show you guys the big point of these Neon Glowing Nails.





 The product introduction page of online shop says that these Neon nails are
glow in the dark. And I have took the photo of it to show you how will it look like in the dark.
This is how it look. It really glows!! 




Alright, I have painted on my nails and this is it.
I bet this will really shows up more in the dark places like clubs.








  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CHICTOPIA
Stylenanda's gallery
FOLLOW+
Copyright 2010 STYLENANDA.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits